1. A non-refundable booking fee applies for each individual cancellation. Full payment is required to secure a student’s position at a course.
2. We reserve the right to withhold issuing of a certificate until competency has been achieved.
3. All trainers in the United States are not direct employees of Elleebana. When you purchase a course from a trainer, please ensure you read and understand and agree to all of their terms, conditions and refund policies. All approved and certified Elleebana Trainers are listed on our website at the link just below.
4. Appropriate licensure is required to take this course. Your trainer will ask you to submit your cosmetology or esthetics license upon registering for this course. It is the responsibility of the student, not the trainer or Elleebana, to ensure that all state and local guidelines, laws, and sanitation practices are being adhered to in accordance with the law and state boards, and to ensure proper insurance is being secured for offering this service in your state.
5. We reserve the right to withhold issuing of a certificate until competency has been achieved, which is for the benefit of the industry and of the salon offering this service.
6. We request that if you are feeling unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms to speak with your Trainer and reschedule your training.